A clever eBay scammer exposed

The best of the Internet. Dedicated to the most funny, interesting, and cool stuff on the Internet today.

Re: A clever eBay scammer exposed

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:46 pm

They are this doing it different name same address. June 30, 2023

kristinhoward

Post by kristinhoward » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:32 pm

He just tried to get me also same address ebay account kotriken-43 and then he disabled the account what a loser

gjdangelo@gmail.com

Post by gjdangelo@gmail.com » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Thanks for posting. I received The exact same message from the scammer with the exact same address that you listed.. I figured it was a scam. and I just ignored the guy.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:11 pm

Got this weird address, canceled sale of my item:

Irakli Beridze
8 McCullough Dr
# U121871
New Castle, DE 19726-9000
United States

ltcrainman

Post by ltcrainman » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:01 pm

The individual(s) are still at it. Attempted to scam me on high value ebay items on 19 February 2024 and 6 March 2024. Both incidents reported to ebay. Called the New Castle, DE PD and they know of the address but told me I have to report the incident to my local PD (Oklahoma) who will then forward the info on to the New Castle, DE PD.

Apparently, they have a means of viewing what is sold by whom on ebay and, if the item meets whatever value criteria they have, they then send the ebay message and/or email in an attempt to get the item diverted to them.

I urge anyone who is contacted in this manner to report the issue to the New Castle PD and your own. As this has been going on for at least 4 years from this address perhaps someone will put a stop to it.