1. I logged into Amazon.com -> Orders -> Return or replace items.
2. Selected Item is defective or doesn't work.
3. Typed in the issue with my product and click Continue off the right side.
4. Choose how to be refunded either Replace with the exact same item or Refund your Amazon account balance. You can also choose to refund your Amazon credit card.
5. In most cases, you will choose a drop location for the defective item (USPS, KHOLS, or another store) to be shipped for free. When you drop off your item to be shipped, make sure to get a receipt for your records in case your return is lost.
6. Wait just about a month. Our return confirmation took 23 days from the time we mailed it back. Amazon sent us a confirmation email the return was successfully processed.