Did anyone else not receive their license plate renewal sticker in 2020? (Illinois)

The best of the Internet. Dedicated to the most funny, interesting, and cool stuff on the Internet today.
funnyinterestingcool

Founder

Did anyone else not receive their license plate renewal sticker in 2020? (Illinois)

Post by funnyinterestingcool » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:38 pm

Illinois is just a great place to live. Big Mac (JB Pritzker) is running the state just great and dandy when he should be bailing out the state with his Billions. :twisted:

I never received my vehicle registration sticker for 2020 when I purchased it online in November. I got a confirmation email from CyberDrive for my purchase. So of course, I forget about something like this and I get a ticket for having an expired plate this year in 2021. WTF. Who else didn't receive their renewal in the mail? I'm definitely contesting the ticket and documenting my call with CyberDrive today. I will hire a lawyer if needed and we can class suit if anyone else encounters the same.

Another great read if you sold anything on eBay in Illinois in 2020 and received PayPal commissions of over $1000, get ready to file a 1099-K.
On Social: Facebook, YouTubeInstagram, Twitter For best sellers: here.