"The passport photos submitted are not acceptable." - U.S. Passport Renewal

The best of the Internet. Dedicated to the most funny, interesting, and cool stuff on the Internet today.
funnyinterestingcool

Founder

"The passport photos submitted are not acceptable." - U.S. Passport Renewal

Post by funnyinterestingcool » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:48 pm

Sent in my Passport for renewal will all requirements and they said the photos were not acceptable. It was $14 to ship USPS priority from our location and they didn't provide a return label. Money down the drain. After seeing the photo I submitted on the form returned to me, it looks like it was short about 1" after the staple moved it in the mail, but I am not sure. The photo otherwise fit the description. I will be following up with them. The letter reads:

Dear XXXX

Thank you for your recent U.S. passport application. Unfortunately, we could not process your DS-82 "Application for a U.S. Passport By Mail" due to the following reason:

The passport photos submitted are not acceptable.

Please visit our website at travel.state.gov fo more information on how to apply for a U.S. passport, to obtain passport forms, for additional information regarding photos, and to locate a Passport Acceptance Facility near you.

You may also call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778 (TTY/TDD: 1-888-874-7793) for more information.

Note: Your photographs must be 2/2 inches in size, color, identical, and taken within the past 6 months. The photos must show current appearance, in full-face front view with a plain white or off-white background, between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head, must not contain eyeglasses, and taken in normal street attire. For additional information regarding photos, please visit travel.state.gov.

Thank you and we look forward to serving you.

Passport Services

United States Passport Renewal Photo Not Acceptable
United States Passport Renewal Photo Not Acceptable (172.53 KiB) Viewed 4654 times
On Social: Facebook, YouTubeInstagram, Twitter For best sellers: here.