Important Information About Your Amazon.com Account (Email)

The best of the Internet. Dedicated to the most funny, interesting, and cool stuff on the Internet today.
funnyinterestingcool

Founder

Important Information About Your Amazon.com Account (Email)

Post by funnyinterestingcool » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:40 pm

Received the following email from Amazon.com (It is legit). So how do I follow up with the company that received my information so I can be sure it's scrubbed? How can I track the police report? Amazon has to do more and I am NOT happy about this. Lawyer time.

Hello,

We are writing to let you know that your e-mail address and phone number were disclosed by an Amazon employee to a third-party in violation of our policies. As a result, the employee has been terminated, and we are supporting law enforcement in their prosecution. No other information related to your account was shared. This is not a result of anything you have done, and there is no need for you to take any action. If you receive unsolicited emails, please contact Customer Service at https://www.amazon.com/contact-us

Sincerely,
Amazon Customer Service

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
On Social: Facebook, YouTubeInstagram, Twitter For best sellers: here.

VoloErgoSum

Re: Important Information About Your Amazon.com Account (Email)

Post by VoloErgoSum » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:13 pm

I also got the same email. I want to know more details about it and my options. Puts me on edge.