This is what happens after you win a NameJet Domain Backorder (For Those Curious)

The best of the Internet. Dedicated to the most funny, interesting, and cool stuff on the Internet today.
funnyinterestingcool

Founder

This is what happens after you win a NameJet Domain Backorder (For Those Curious)

Post by funnyinterestingcool » Fri May 22, 2020 4:11 pm

1. After placing a proxy bid for a domain I backordered, I go an email from NameJet confirming the domain would be going to auction in about a month.

2. When the time came, I was the only bidder so I did not make any more bids. A few hours later, I received an email from NameJet confirming I won the domain auction:
Namejet Order Confirmation Won Auction Email
Namejet Order Confirmation Won Auction Email (179.69 KiB) Viewed 2531 times

3. About a day later, I received an email from NameJet confirming the provisioning of my domain name was complete at the registrar it belonged to:
Namejet Provisioning Email Confirmation
Namejet Provisioning Email Confirmation (165.69 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
4. At this point, I saw the domain name in my NameJet "Domains" area.

5. A few hours later the same day, I received an email from the registrar (Network Solutions in this case) confirming the domain transfer completed. The email arrived to the same email address I have registered with NameJet:
Network Solutions Domain Transfer Completed
Network Solutions Domain Transfer Completed (173.07 KiB) Viewed 2531 times

6. At this point, all I knew was the domain I won through NameJet was now parked in an account in Network Solutions. I did not have any access to this account and when I tried a password reset based on the account info in the email, it did not work. I called Network Solutions who were able to help force a password reset on the account after I gave them the network solutions account number (which was in the email I received) and the domain name I won. I was able to login to Network Solutions and manage my domain name finally. I won't be able to transfer it for 60 days though with the transfer lock.
On Social: Facebook, YouTubeInstagram, Twitter For best sellers: here.