eBay Winning Bid Scammer messages (Addresses Ongoing List)

The best of the Internet. Dedicated to the most funny, interesting, and cool stuff on the Internet today.
funnyinterestingcool

Founder

eBay Winning Bid Scammer messages (Addresses Ongoing List)

Post by funnyinterestingcool » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:11 pm

Update:

More eBay Scammer Addresses:

Giorgi Basilashvili
735a Sout Market St
Wilington
19801-5256

Tamila Buiglishvili
8 McCullough Apt-number U251752
New Castle, DE

People just getting more clever. Seems like you can send emails through eBay chat somehow now. However, this was better....

Winning item sold and suddenly received a few messages from eBay users claiming they won my item and wish to have it shipped to another address. the address is a picture attached in the eBay message. The eBay accounts sending the message don't have any feedback.

Also, be aware of eBay telling you if the user is a buyer for the item or not that messages. There is a clear notification in emails and in your eBay messages:
This user isn’t a buyer for this item. For your security, you should keep your conversation with them on eBay and avoid sharing any personal or business information.{e98215-1180544x}

Scammer Address:

Name: Giorgi Kikalishvili
Address: 8 McCullough Dr. U162465
City: New Castle
ZIP: 19720

Ebay Scam Message Winning Bid
Ebay Scam Message Winning Bid (66.56 KiB) Viewed 5800 times

Ebay Scam Fake Address
Ebay Scam Fake Address (13.84 KiB) Viewed 5800 times
On Social: Facebook, YouTubeInstagram, Twitter For best sellers: here.

trinigirl

Re: eBay Winning Bid Scammer messages (Addresses Ongoing List)

Post by trinigirl » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:10 pm

funnyinterestingcool wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:11 pm
Update:

More eBay Scammer Addresses:

Giorgi Basilashvili
735a Sout Market St
Wilington
19801-5256

Tamila Buiglishvili
8 McCullough Apt-number U251752
New Castle, DE

People just getting more clever. Seems like you can send emails through eBay chat somehow now. However, this was better....

Winning item sold and suddenly received a few messages from eBay users claiming they won my item and wish to have it shipped to another address. the address is a picture attached in the eBay message. The eBay accounts sending the message don't have any feedback.

Also, be aware of eBay telling you if the user is a buyer for the item or not that messages. There is a clear notification in emails and in your eBay messages:
This user isn’t a buyer for this item. For your security, you should keep your conversation with them on eBay and avoid sharing any personal or business information.{e98215-1180544x}

Scammer Address:

Name: Giorgi Kikalishvili
Address: 8 McCullough Dr. U162465
City: New Castle
ZIP: 19720

ebay-scam-message-winning-bid.jpg

ebay-scam-fake-address.jpg

OMG-Someone in DE, same city and name Giorgi just threatened me and tried pulling similar stuff. I intercepted the item after he wanted 50 $ for shipping delay and threatened to take my item + refund. Absurd!

mikestone95

Re: eBay Winning Bid Scammer messages (Addresses Ongoing List)

Post by mikestone95 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:41 pm

I had this same email scam in my inbox after an auction sold, but from a different username. But I don't see how to report the user?