Mpellsolutions - RCN Visa Gift Card?

The best of the Internet. Dedicated to the most funny, interesting, and cool stuff on the Internet today.
funnyinterestingcool

Founder

Mpellsolutions - RCN Visa Gift Card?

Post by funnyinterestingcool » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:50 pm

Received an email from "Mpell" about our $200 Visa redemption gift card. It made me confirm my mailing details for the gift card to be sent to. After confirming, it says it will take 4-5 weeks for my gift card to arrive.

The email below:

Your $200 Visa Gift Card From Astound Broadband RCN is ready!
Congrats! Your Astound Broadband sign-up promotion is now ready!

Thank you for participating in Astound Broadband Powered by RCN's $200 Visa gift card promotion when you signed up with RCN. Your Visa $200 Gift Card is now ready to be sent! Please confirm a few things for us.

We appreciate your business and trust in us. We are always happy to serve you. We need to confirm your shipping address.

Please follow these simple steps to receive your reward. Please note the unique redemption code needed while confirming your information.

Your Unique Redemption Code is:

You must confirm your information before your reward can be processed.

Follow these easy steps:
Confirm your mailing address or email information here:

Redeem Now
You must input all the information requested in order to redeem your reward. You have 30 days to redeem for your gift card. Failure to do so voids this offer without further notice.You will only be able to use your redemption code once.

Total processing time is 4-6 weeks after you confirm your information.

If you have any other questions or issues with the redemption process, please contact Mpell directly at support@mpellsolutions.com or toll-free at 1.800.450.1575. Don't forget when calling or emailing Mpell customer support, mention your reward code: ZZNSKZ7NLXE-RCN003

Thanks for being a loyal Astound Broadband Powered by RCN customer.

Sincerely,

The Mpell Promotions Redemption Team
On Social: Facebook, YouTubeInstagram, Twitter For best sellers: here.