Vehicle Services Division Spam/Scam Mailer

The best of the Internet. Dedicated to the most funny, interesting, and cool stuff on the Internet today.
funnyinterestingcool

Founder

Vehicle Services Division Spam/Scam Mailer

Post by funnyinterestingcool » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:34 pm

Did you receive a mailer about vehicle coverage for a new vehicle in you own? It gives a contact number 1-888-413-5067 and requires immediate response with a date. In addition, this deceitful letter includes a "Registration Fee Voucher" which appears to be a cashable check. We recommend to NOT contact this supposed insurer. The language in the mailer is seemingly threatening by giving a time and stating an expiry date, but there is absolutely no action needed by you.

Please share below if you received this mailer too.

Vehicle Services Division Scam Mailer 1
Vehicle Services Division Scam Mailer 1 (55.45 KiB) Viewed 18729 times
This information is time sensitive
Information for vehicle owner only
Vehicle Services Division
Immediate Response to this notice requested.

Vehicle Services Division Scam Mailer 2
Vehicle Services Division Scam Mailer 2 (339.45 KiB) Viewed 18729 times

Final Notice
This letter is to inform you that the vehicle coverage on your XXXXX may be expiring or may have already expired.

Our records indicate that you have not contacted us yet to get your coverage up to date.

Without a vehicle protection plan in place, you are at risk of being financially liable for any and all repairs. However, you still may have time left to activate coverage on your vehicle before it's too late. No inspection will be required and final acceptance is subject to your ability to meet eligibility requirements.

We reserve the right to revoke your eligibility for service coverage after 5 days.

Please call IMMEDIATELY as this will be our Final Attempt to notify you 1-888-413-5067

Operating Hours:
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm CST
Saturday - 10:00am - 4:00pm CST
On Social: Facebook, YouTubeInstagram, Twitter For best sellers: here.

B-rad that Man

Re: Vehicle Services Division Spam/Scam Mailer

Post by B-rad that Man » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:03 pm

Same story here. I called them and said I had totalled my new car but was interested if they would be willing to sell me a policy on my 1982 Jeep CJ. I take every opportunity to f#@k with these ass hats. It sometimes is the highlight of my day lmao. If they call, talk just as much crap as you can on them. I switch to a fake Jersey Shore accent, saying stuff like 'Yeah! Fist pumping! Smoosh smoosh... Sign my ass up on that 82 CJ!'. Anything I can do... Then, when I get the call while teaching my classes to Auto Technicians, I put the phone.on speaker and we all tell them to go get F#@ked! Great show... Screw these tardicals. Be smart, fight back, waste there time, and tell them you want.to.know.more, and set.the.phone.down.and.walk away lmao!